Thursday, April 16, 2009

Open dates for Face Painting


Aloha , We have the dates filling up to paint faces here our garden island!





My name is Stephanie and I thought of this idea when I was about to got to my friends son's birthday but I did not have time to buy a gift so I improvised. I grabbed my paints and paintbrushes and was off!



I have worked with children for years and enjoy there freedom of expression and it inspires me in my personal work. I begin painting in high school to escape my realities at home. I found peace and satisfaction from the beautiful colors!

I practice daily to enhance my abilities and my daughter has caught on and has become an artist as well.


If you would like to schedule an event please call Stephanie @ 808-647-0106 or 808-742-1417 I look forward to making your event more colorful!


















No comments:

Post a Comment